Who we are and what we do
Integrity Roofing and Painting, LLC was built upon the foundation of integrity with its roots dating back to 1990. We firmly believe in being honest in all relationships: honest with our clients, suppliers, employees, installers, and insurance companies. Because of our dedication to this principle, anyone and everyone we do business with can rest assured that what we say is what we’ll do.
Our relationship with our clients is grounded on trust. With Integrity Roofing and Painting, LLC you enter into a win-win relationship of like-minded community members. We provide our integrated insurance restoration “Integrity Roof Solution.” We take it as our responsibility to always live up to our word.
We will continue to do what is honest, correct, legal and ethical. We will continue to develop and implement the best methods, systems, policies and procedures to better serve our clients. We will continue to educate, train, and evaluate present and future team members.
Integrity Roofing and Painting, LLC has assembled a knowledgeable team of managers, roofing personnel, and insurance professionals. We are thoroughly trained in estimating, insurance protocols, procedures, and in the finer complexities of the posturing and positioning of insurance companies for fair settlements.
Our roofing crews are committed professionals who are dedicated to quality craftsmanship. That quality starts with passing the Master Shingle Applicators program. This educational program informs and trains personnel in every aspect of shingle installation techniques.
We are licensed and fully insured for your protection!
• HAAG Engineer Trained Roof Inspectors on staff
• GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor
• Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with A+ Rating
• Preferred Contractor for Owens Corning
• Colorado Roofing Association Trained staff
• CertainTeed Roofing Advisory Committee Member
• Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
• Recommended Contractor for multiple insurance companies
• Member of the International Code Council
• Former BBB Roofing Advisory Committee Member
• Master’s Degree in Administration and Supervision