FOURTEEN THINGS TO DO IN COLORADO SPRINGS ON THE 14TH OF FEBRUARY
It’s almost that time of the year again. Valentine’s Day is around the corner and nothing says love or loneliness like a designated day to remind you of just that! No need for a hole in your heart or your roof this Valentine’s Day!
Integrity Roofing and Painting is here to provide you with fourteen different events around the Colorado Springs area to keep you busy on Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re dating, married, or even single, there are plenty of places and events for you in the community! Unless of course you prefer to stay at home and focus on what I consider to be the best part of Valentine’s Day, the day after. The fifteen of February or what I like to call half price chocolate day. Yum! Grocery stores, Walmart, Target, or even pharmacy stores such as Walgreens or CVS are prime places for discount candy post Valentine’s Day. Let’s get back to the events! Singles or couples, here are a few prime events for you!
Singles, here are some events for you.
- Catch a hockey game! The Air Force Falcons and Colorado College Tigers will be facing each other at the Broadmoor World Arena! Friday the 14th at 730pm! Tickets starting roughly around $29 and up. Support your local teams!
- Who doesn’t love some delicious food!? Head downtown Colorado Springs between 2pm and 5pm for “The Original Colorado Springs Food Tour.” This tour will take you around five different highly favored restaurants while teaching some local history and fun facts. You will be tasting 8-10 different items from five different chefs. One who happens to be named the “Food Network Chopped Champion!” Fancy! Tickets should be purchased in advance and are advertised as $59.99 per person, with the option to add a drink upgrade if you’d like. 21 and older of course!
- Want to burn off some calories before indulging in all that discount chocolate? Valentine’s Day Pizza Run. This is a remote run, meaning this is at your own pace and our own distance. Starting at early bird pricing of $25 and up! Medals and shirts available as well. All ages, runners or walkers welcome!
- Laugh a little! Valentine’s Day Improv! Third Space Coffee will be hosting an improv comedy event! Suggestions are what makes the show! Starting at 7 in the evening, with tickets available at a listed price of $14.00.
- Nature lovers this one is for you! A Valentine’s Evening in Nature, located at Bear Creek Nature Center, starting at 6pm until 8:30pm. Stroll along the moonlight while you enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores. Register in advance online. Pricing is listed at $5 for members and $6 for nonmembers.
- Valentine’s Day Coloring with a View! Located at Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center. Coloring is not just for children anymore! Coloring has been said to relieve stress and release creativity in adults. Coloring sheets of Garden of the Gods and other local places and establishments by artist Susan Fletcher will be provided. Susan will be on site with some art history and supplies will be provided! Register early for only $5 per person. Reservations required.
Couples, these ones are for you! Enjoy date night with some of these recommendations in the Colorado Springs area!
- Be My Valentine Dinner! Phantom Canyon Brewing Company listed one of the top breweries in Colorado Springs according to visitcos.com, is hosting their third annual romantic evening with live music, dancing, and a four-course dinner! Tickets are listed at $100 per person which includes your four-course dinner, two drink tickets and 18% gratuity. Vegan options available.
- Valentine’s Day with a TWIST! Painting with a twist is hosting date night! Sip some free wine with your free chocolate while you paint with your loved one at select locations. Different times at different locations, with different painting choices available! Pricing varies.
- Valentines Day at The Antlers! TripAdvisor rated The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel #10 Best hotel in Colorado Springs. Reserve dinner at just $49 (plus tax, pif and gratuity) per person or book a guestroom package listed at only $249 (plus tax, pif, and gratuity.)
- Celebrate love! Enjoy a romantic dinner at Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs, A Dolce Resort! Listed at $49 per person, including a side, main entrée and dessert. You can’t go wrong with fondue, for two!
- Solve a mystery at the Great Wolf Lodge! The Great Wolf Lodge ranked #27 greatest hotels in Colorado Springs according to TripAdvisor! “The Dinner Detective is America’s largest interactive murder mystery comedy dinner show.” Enjoy a delicious four-course meal while you solve the mystery! General admission listed at $64.95 per person for 7pm Valentine’s evening.
- Food and more food, please! Enjoy a gluten free, 6 course meal on the West side! TAPAteria is hosting two days, February 14th and February 15th to enjoy a delicious, filling 6 course meal with a friend or loved one! Reservations required! Support your local restaurants!
“But the children..”
- Valentine’s Day Zoo Safari Sleepover! Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is rated #3 of things to do in Colorado Springs according to TripAdvisor. The zoo is hosting a tour under the stars for children ages five and older! The kids will have a pizza party and meet an animal ambassador while their parents have a date night! This is an overnight sleepover, from 6pm on February 14th to 8am on February 15th. Pricing is listed at $51 for members and $61 for nonmembers.
- Toddler Jump and Play! For children ages 6 and under, with parental supervision, Springs Adventure Park is hosting a two-hour event to play and exhaust your little ones! Fun events including bounce house, trampolines and pedal cars. Pricing listed at $10 per child with a parent included.
Support your local businesses and restaurants this Valentine’s Day. Integrity Roofing and Painting is your local roofing company servicing your roofing needs since 1990.
Give Integrity Roofing and Painting a call for your free roof inspection TODAY, to avoid an interrupting call from the babysitter this Valentine’s Day that your roof is leaking from recent snowstorms! 719-488-2800
Written by Samantha C.