Benefits Of GAF Roofing Products
- North America’s #1 selling shingle brand
- Woman Owned – Woman’s Choice Award 2012-2016
- Good Housekeeping award since 1909
- Highest Fire Rating in the industry UL CLASS A/LISTED TO ANSI/UL790
- StainGuard Algae Protection
- Enhanced shadow bands made with a feather like technique add incredible depth and dimension
- Transferrable Lifetime ltd. Warranty, which means non-prorated material and labor coverage for the first ten years. (Lifetime refers to the length of coverage provided by the warranty while the first or second homeowner own the property of installation)
- Meets the highest wind rating possible Class F wind rating from Underwriters Laboratories
- Warranted to withstand winds up to 130MPH with proper installation
- Improved adhesive, DuraGrip seals stronger to reduce the risk of possible blow offs
Integrity Roofing and Painting is your Certified GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
Verification of our certification status may be found on the GAF website here.
What is Master Elite® Certification?
Master Elite® Certification is GAF’s factory certification program that provides ongoing training to roofing contractors and assurance to you that the roof will be completed well and professionally. Only 2% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite® Choosing a GAF Master Elite® contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, and dependable professional contractor.